-
August 28th, 2005, 03:34 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Do AG boxes have any resale value? I ask, because I consolidated my collection into plastic tubs recently and I have quite a few boxes that were culled in the process. Most are small, but there are also two doll boxes. One from the doll hospital and one from PM (I think) AGT14. I think she is PM because the box has a sticker on it that says "Made in China, USA, Germany" and I don't think Mattel boxes had/have that sticker. I also have several Bitty Baby boxes (from retired outfits). I am always tempted to keep all of my original boxes (I used to, when my collection was smaller), but they are very space consuming. I'm unlikely to sell most of it too, so do I really need to keep the boxes? And, should I simply recycle them, or is it possible that someone would actually buy them on ebay?
Em
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks